The Sphynx cats may not be the prettiest, but they are for a fact the most friendly member of the cat family.
One of the greatest traits of the Sphynx cats is that it is a combination of the personalities of a cat and a dog making it lovable to everyone. As opposed to the ordinary cats, the Sphynx has the loyalty of a dog, constantly in need of the human company.
The Sphynx has been reported to mimic and identifies with the environment around. When with the humans, it tends to behave like one; trying to be part of your day to day routine.
If most of the time spent is with the home dog, the behavior will be that of the dog. Interestingly, it can be very emotional if not treated as a member of the family.
So, being a member of the household here is a few suggestion for their names and what their meaning.
Female Sphynx Cat Names:
- Dalila- Is an Egyptian name meaning sweet.
- Hasina- Means lover.
- Kamilah- Is an Egyptian for perfect.
- Aziza- Is an Egyptian name which means precious
- Balbina- Is Latin for strong.
- Beatrice- A funny Latin name for one who brings joy.
- Gazelle- Means graceful.
- Madonna- Is Latin for my lady.
- Magna- Is a unisex cat name meaning large
- Pearl- Precious jewel, a white one.
- Precious– Latin for a darling or a loved one.
- Rosalind- Name for the one with great beauty.
- Ruby- Is a Latin jewel, a name given to a valued cat. Valentina is a Latin name that means healthy and strong.
- Valeria- The name was popular in ancient egypt means strong and vigorous.
Male Sphynx Cat Names:
- Khalid- Says immortal and is from the Egyptian origin.
- Akil- The name meaning is smart or clever.
- Abasi- Is an Persian name which means serious.
- Amun- An ancient Egyptian God.
- Aten- The name means sun or white light.
- Horus- Protector of egypt.
- Bacchus- Latin for one that shouts.
- Balbina- Latin for one who is strong.
- Cara- Italian for Baby.
- Cary- Means honesty.
- Lucas- Latin for one who illuminates.
- Magna- Means large or strong. It is a unisex name.
- Mercury- God of trade.
- Orson- Is a Latin origin name meaning little bear.
- Xerxes- The great king of Persia
- Lucky- As the name suggests, cat name means having good luck.