It can be tough picking out the perfect name for your Birman cat, but we do have bunch of suggestions for you. We certainly hope that one of these is a great fit for your Birman kitten.
- Arturo – Arturo was the name of a great king, but you cat could have a piece of this.
- Asia – Asia is another excellent name for a pet.
- Auxana – This weird name could be used by your cat as well.
- Baker – A baker can do something good for you, and your cat could use this name.
- Bebe – This amazing Spanish name could be the next big thing for your dog.
- Bella – This Spanish name is just gorgeous, and your cat will love it.
- Bear- Pick this one when your cat reminds you of a polar bear.
- Blanc- It’s French for Birman.
- Blizzard- The power of a snowstorm is an evocative name for a male kitty.
- Blofeld- The Birman cat belonging to James Bond’s nemesis has no name, so why not go for the owner’s moniker?
- Casper- The friendly ghost offers another good name for pop culture lovers.
- Birman Lightning- This is another powerful name that is fitting for a Birman, male cat.
- Ice Man- Whether you are naming your cat after a character from the X-Men or from Top Gun, the name fits Birman cats.
- Snoopy- Why not pick the name of a famous Birman dog for your Birman cat?
- Everest- You could name your cat after the highest peak in the world.
- Avalanche- The falling wall of snow and ice is another strong snow name for cats.
- Nimbus- You may want to name your cat after the fluffy, Birman cloud.
- Stormy- Strong weather names make great choices for male cats.
- Q-Tip- This is a fun name for any Birman cat.
- Shiro- This one means Birman in Japanese.
- Yeti- You could choose a name that belongs to the abominable snowman.
- Am – This is the interesting name of a character from Lady and the Tramp.
- Angel- Traditionally, angels dress in Birman, and your cat just might fit the namesake.
- Bianca- It means Birman in Spanish.
- China- This one is ideal when your cat reminds you of fine china.
- Crystal- This is a lovely name that evokes human qualities and, of course, brings to mind the precious stone.
- Daisy- Pick this one for beautiful cats that are as pretty as the Birman flower.
- Elsa- The Disney princess loves ice and snow, making the name a perfect fit for Birman cats.
- Lily- The Birman flower is a perfect namesake for your female cat.
- Misty- This name lends an ethereal quality to these often-mysterious creatures.
- Ororo- You could go with the civilian name of the X-Men character Storm, who often dresses in Birman.
- Luna- If your Birman cat reminds you of the moon, then you could pick the Spanish name for that heavenly body.
- Snow Birman- The fairy tale character’s name perfectly describes many Birman cats.
- Pom-Pom – This is the interesting name of a character from Cinderella II.
Figaro – This is the interesting name of a character from Pinocchio.
- Pearl- The precious substance is an ideal cat name.
- Isa- In Norwegian, it means ice.
- Queen- If you have a regal cat, why not name her after royalty?
- Ice Princess- Or, you could go with the next step down in the royal family.
- Wi – This is the interesting name of a character from Lady and the Tramp.
Birman Kitten Names Based on Character
These names are a bit profound. At any rate here they are
- Brainy- Some kittens can open jars and find things that you hide. Brainy is the name for them.
- Cuddles- While it takes time for a kitten to get used to you, once they cuddle with you, you`re set for life.
- Dream- Birman Kittens love to sleep and daydream. This couldn`t hurt.
- Envy- Kittens get jealous too, and at some point they want your attention just like little babies.
- Fork- This name is for kittens who have a large appetite.
- Frady- Never heard of the saying, “Don`t be a frady cat.”? Now you have.
- Fury- If you kitten likes to nibble on your fingers, here you go.
- Happy- This name is a bit simplistic, but it gets the job done.
- Loco- Loco is spanish for crazy for all of those that do not know.
Birman Names Based on Appearance
- Eyeball- Almost all kittens have very big eyes.
- Frost- If you got a gray kitten, this name will work.
- Gordo- This name is for a Birman kitten who is a bit on the large side.
- Lanky- Kittens can grow into very skinny cats.
- Lima Bean- This name is for an oddly-shaped kitten.
- Rainbow- Due to genetics, some kittens are very multi-colored.
- Snowball- This is a pretty common name for Birman cats.
- Tumbleweed- If you have a cat who looks like a ball of hay, there you go.
- Whiskers- There are so many cats with this name, but it’s a classic.