Are you inlove with your new kitten but don’t have a name yet? Cats provide lots of inspiration based on their character and appearance.
We’ll start off our list of cool cat names with ones that recognize their awesome fur:
Oriental Cat Names:
- Angel – An angel is an excellent being in the world literature.
- Alaska -,Alaska is an outstanding state of the United States. And you will love it.
- Alpine – This name is related to something high. Your cat is high in your esteem too.
- Arctic – The Arctic is a far away place where you can spend the night of your life.
- Avalanche – An avalanche suggests unrest and adventure at the same time.
- Chalky – If you love classrooms, this name is for your cat right away.
- Christmas – This time of the year is truly amazing, and your cat will love it.
- Blacky – One of the most popular name for black cats, an excellent name for your pet right away.
- Cloud – A cloud is a great symbol of the greatness of nature as a whole(Perfect for gray cats)
- Coconut – Coconut is a fantastic fruit and a great name for your cat.
Exotic Cat Names:
- Ajax – Ajax is the name of a new technology in the world of software.
- Alchemy – If you love science, alchemy is an excellent name for your cat.
- Alley – If you dream of an alley fill of mystery, this is the name for the cat.
- Aristotle – Aristotle was a great philosopher, and your cat could wear this name.
- Arturo – Arturo was the name of a great king, but you cat could have a piece of this.
- Asia – Asia is another excellent name for a pet.
- Auxana – This weird name could be used by your cat as well.
- Baker – A baker can do something good for you, and your cat could use this name.
- Bebe – This amazing Spanish name could be the next big thing for your dog.
- Bella – This Spanish name is just gorgeous, and your cat will love it.
Cat Names From Movies
- Raja – This is an amazing character from the movie Aladdin.
- Dina – This is the interesting name of a character from Alice in Wonderland.
- Marie – This is the interesting name of a character from Aristocrats.
- Lucifer – This is the interesting name of a character from Cinderella.
- Pom-Pom – This is the interesting name of a character from Cinderella II.
- Am – This is the interesting name of a character from Lady and the Tramp.
- Wi – This is the interesting name of a character from Lady and the Tramp.
- Figaro – This is the interesting name of a character from Pinocchio.
- Gideon – This is the interesting name of a character from Pinocchio.
- Sabor – This is the interesting name of a character from Tarzan.
- Mike – One of the main characters of the Godfather I.
Funny Cat Names
- Bingo – This funny name has a Spanish origin that you will love.
- Bond – This awesome name reminds me of James Bond too.
- Burger – This funny name will make your friends laugh right away.
- Boss – Boss could be another great name that your pet should use now.
- Churchill – This is the famous name that your cat should get today.
- Brownie – This delicious name should be part of any cat out there.
- Buffalo Bill – This character is awesome and your cat might reap the rewards.
- Dickens – Charles Dickens was a famous writer.
- Hansel – One of my friends, whom I miss a lot, is called Hansel.
- Hamlet –This character is part of Shakespeare’s glory.
- Trinity – This could be an awesome name for you.
Bad-Ass Cat Names
- Blossom – This can be the bad-ass name you should get for a cat.
- Delphi – The Oracle at Delphi is what makes me think about philosophy.
- Falcon – Look at a falcon to have fun today.
- Gertrude – The name is of Spanish origin.
- Galena – Your cat should used this weird name today.
- Esther – This reminds me of the Bible or something like that.
- Eugenia – Another amazing name for any cat.
- Gayne – This is truly a crazy game for my cat.
- Francine – This is another name of Spanish origin.
- Farzana – This will make more of your friends laugh.
- Franny – This is the name you have been waiting for.